We are committed to supporting the highest standards for the Fair Handling of Personal Information. We recognise that some visitors to our website may have concerns about the information they provide to us and how we treat that information.
The key points of our privacy statement are:
- We do not require you to register or provide information to us in order to view our website.
- When you request a service or further information, you will be asked to provide only the information necessary to enable us to fulfil your request. This information will be used only so that we can reserve the product requested.
- Beyond that information, we do not share any personal information with anyone.
- Information about prior bookings made with us is retained on our booking system to allow us to improve customer service. We may from time to time use this information to survey customers about their experience of our website and /or the accommodation or tours they have used. In both cases, participation is entirely at your discretion and you are provided facility to opt out of these surveys if you request.
- We also collect aggregate information - non-identifiable traveler information - none of which is associated with you as an individual. This information is used to improve our service,such as by tracking which pages on our web site are the most popular.
- Every precaution is taken by us to protect our user's information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, their information is protected both online and off-line.
- When our reservation order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with encryption software - SSL.
- While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our user's information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our Or our bankers offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, all employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
- The servers that store personally identifiable information are maintained in a secure environment, in a locked facility.
O vegas Club
Enjoy your evening at the largest nightclub in Goa to puluating music from inhouse DJ's. Meet up, Drink up and feel the vibes on your holidays in Goa.
With a seating capacity of over 100 persons, Regalia our larger conference Hall offers the right blend of audio visual effects and space to cater to a larger gathering.
Immerse yourselves in a rejuvenating blend of exquisite natural spa products that suits your dynamic mood and lifestyle.
Wake up every morning to an extensive 'celebration' breakfast buffet menu to feasts your eyes as well as your plate.
get in touch
Le Pearl Resort & Spa
1613, Grand Chinvar Village,
Opposite Vagator Petrol Pump,
Front Desk: 8975599814
Contact : 0832 2773401
Sales & Reservation
Sales: +91 7710082894
Contact: 022 41311134/44
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org